Thursday, September 3, 2009

Coffee? Who supposed to make it?

An old married couple are in the kitchen, arguing over who should make the coffee in the morning. The wife says, "You're up first every morning, so I think you should make the coffee.""That may be true, but you do all the cooking and making the coffee is a cooking-related thing, so I think you should do it," says the husband. The wife still wasn't buying it... "Well, that may be so... But it even says in the Bible that the man should make the coffee."The husband decides that's the most absurd thing he's heard, and decides to make a wager, which he's sure he'll win: "You know I'm a God-fearing man, and that I'm as familiar with scripture as any preacher. But if you can show me in the Bible where it says that the men should make the coffee, I swear I'll do it every morning for the rest of our lives."The woman leaves the room, confidently strides back into the kitchen carrying their Bible, and opens it to Hebrews.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP